Creator: Evan G.
Dining Hall: Philly
Time: Moderate (≤9 min)
- 1 or 2 eggs out of the shell, any way you want them cooked
- your choice of vegetables from salad bar and/or breakfast bar or not
- your choice of cheese or not
- your choice of spinach, white, regular, or sun-dried tomato wrap
Gather vegetables at salad/breakfast bar, give to Dining employee
Order _# of 'eggs out of the shell' cooked any way you want them at Awakenings (aka all-day breakfast)
Order ____ cheese or wait until the end for cheese to be put on top of cooked ingredients that go on wrap
Go to wraps in Foundations (aka the deli) and pick one (spinach, wheat, regular, or sun-dried tomato!)
Go to soda machine and wet your hand with water
Rub water all over both sides of wrap, heat in microwave (which is VERY high-powered) for 15 seconds so to 'steam' the wrap a little bit. This way the wrap will be easier to construct.
By this time, your eggs and vegetables are almost ready at Awakenings.
Hand them your wrap on the plate, ask the Dining employee to put the stuff on the wrap. If you'd like cheese, you may ask for it to be put on top, now, if you haven't already had it put into the eggs.
At this point, you can add more things to the wrap or not. Roll it up. Easy eating, and you're going to love it! Guaranteed.
Hiccups that were encountered through two years of requesting this:
- milk was attempted to be added to eggs to make them fluffier with no request. what if I'm lactose intolerant?
- just like in an omelette, raw vegetables ought to be cooked separate from the eggs, then added on top. this actually gives broccoli (for example) the chance to cook.
- no need to waste a dish/time scrambling eggs in a bowl with a fork before putting them on the flat-top, just scramble them with the spatula while they're cooking.