Creator: Chrissy W.
Dining Hall: Philly
Time: Moderate (≤9 min)
- One Bagel
- Vegetables: peppers, onions, tomatoes, carrots, or whatever you like
- 2 slices of cheese: your favorite kind
1. Toast Bagel
2. At the sandwich/deli station, add two spoonfuls of hummus to each side of the bagel and smooth.
3. Add tomato slice to each bagel half. Then add the remaining vegetables of your choice.
4. Top vegetables and hummus with a slice of cheese.
5. Have the sandwich station worker put your creation through the oven to melt the cheese.
This can be done with Guacamole too! Use guacamole instead of hummus, add tomato slices, and cheese.***The guacamole is only behind the deli station on certain days when the daily sandwich has it.